Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nothing can go smoothly.....Can it???

Well I have been out of the blogosphere for a few days now.  Turns out I have some sort of inner ear problem that may or may not have been caused by the anesthesia.  I am very dizzy and shaky and very very disoriented.  I cant drive or do much of anything.  Its like if its not one thing its another.  This week isn't a good week for all of this either.  Sadly we have come to the conclusion that we need to rehome our cats.  We have had them since they were kittens and have loved having them but our girl cat seems very depressed since we got our dog.  Also, my husband seems to have become allergic to the cats which we were going to try to overcome but nothing seems to be working so we had to make the decision.  My husband is having a hard time with it and feeling very very guilty.  Its like nothing comes easy.
As for my surgery I have my post-op appointment on the 3rd.  At that point I should be able to resume my normal activities and I cant wait.
On another note, my MIL is here to help me around the house since when I move I get very dizzy and disoriented.  But now its like a big elephant in the room.  Im talking about my brother in law and his wife expecting their first baby.  I feel more like a disappointment when she is here in the flesh.  We haven't spoken about it and I am not ready.  Makes me feel horrible.  And when my MIL says her name I cringe inside in fear that she is going to want to talk about this pregnancy.  And she should want to talk about it.  I mean it is her first grandchild, why wouldn't she.  Once again these infertile feelings suck.  But, Im really really hoping that as of the 3rd of February that we will be back on this baby making train and maybe this time it will work.  
Im gearing up for February being our month.  Trip to NYC, baby making, Valentines Day, and even though its not in February, March 1 is our 4 year anniversary.  Heres hoping for a great next 30 something days.

2 comments: