Sunday, January 22, 2012

And here we go!!

So it has been 3 days since my Lap and I am finally feeling a bit better.  I haven't taken any pain medication today.  I am having some cramps though but I am fairly certain that that is normal.  I was suppose to start a new pack of pills today but decided not to.  Im ready to get this started.  Im also considering acupuncture.  Has anyone else out there tried it?  Did it work?  Does it really calm you? I could definitely use some relaxation.  In other news our cat has been acting up really bad and peeing in the floor and in the sink.  We have had our cats for almost four years and the girl cat has never ever done anything like this.  We think that she is mad because of the dog that we have.  About 10 months ago we got a little Beiwer Yorkie and our girl cat has completely changed since then.  We are thinking that we are going to have to get rid of her, especially since we are getting on the fertility train again.  The ammonia is definitely not good for me not to mention my husband has developed an allergy to cats somehow.  Its like every time we turn around there is something else we are having to deal with.  On a good note though, we are planning a trip to New York City for a long weekend in a couple of weeks.  I am thinking that a little trip like that is just what we need.  Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment