Sunday, January 29, 2012

Keep on Keepin on....

Well, today was a good day.  I  have been busy all day long.  Yesterday however, was not a good day.  It started out good.  I was very energetic in the morning, as usual.  And then all of a sudden I felt my back start hurting kind of like it does when when Im about to start my period.  This immediately made me very upset.  As of yesterday I had been off my period for a week.  My emotions took over and I started crying and crying.  And I couldn't get myself together.  It seems like every other day Im an emotional mess.  Im a fairly strong person but getting my period every other week is taking its toll on me.  Luckily I didn't start my period but man did it show me how much of a basket case I am lately.  I get crazy at even a hint of a sign that Im going to start my period.  I go to the Dr on Friday so I am eager to find out where we go next.  Today, though, today was a good day.  I got some new makeup and new shoes, did some couponing, and got the house clean a bit.  Made a great dinner and now I am relaxing.  Im also going back to work tomorrow after a week and a half of being out for surgery.  I am so excited to start getting out of the house again.
On an entire different note, my husband said I needed to put a picture of the two of us on my blog.   I figure it wont hurt.  I do kindof want to keep these writings anonymous but I was thinking, I like to see what the people that Im reading about look like so I would imagine that people reading my blog might want to see what I look like.  So I am going to look for a picture to put up.
I hope everyone has had a great weekend and has a great week.

3 comments: