Monday, February 6, 2012

So here we go again......

Well..Here I am.  Its been a while.  Writing this blog and reading other stories has actually already helped way more than I thought it would.  I have been able to think about other things in my life, other positive things.  And it has made a big difference.
On another note, I had my post op today.  It was actually suppose to be Thursday but there was a mix up so I rescheduled.  Anyways, I was told after two weeks I could resume normal activities so this last Friday.  So we did...You know...Resume...  Which means we are actively trying to conceive, again.   Except this time we are only going to try naturally for a couple of months before we go back to the RE.  Im really really really hoping it will work naturally this time.  
And on one more note.. :) Our trip to New York is completely booked.  I cant wait to be back in a city again.  Not necessarily my city but any city will do at this point.  I love the traffic here in Kansas but I cant wait to get back to the fast paced lifestyle.  It will also be good for my husband and I to get away for a while.  just the two of us.  Im so excited.
Oh, and one more thing...... I havent been on my period for 17 days.  I havent been without my period for  more than 14 days in I dont know when.  Things are looking up.  Happy fertile feelings everyone.

3 comments: